TheaterHotel De Oranjerie is open!
Despite the tightened measures from the government, you can stay carefree in TheaterHotel De Oranjerie. Your safety and health, and that of our employees, are central to this.
Safe and comfortable
At Van der Valk, the health, safety and well-being of our guests and employees has the highest priority. In order to guarantee your health and safety, we would like to ask you to observe the following policy during your visit to our hotel:
- Follow indicated walking direction and hygiene measures
- Keep 1.5 meters distance from other guests and employees
- Do not shake hands with fellow guests or hotel staff
- Wash your hands regularly and in accordance with RIVM guidelines
- Use paper towels to dry your hands
- Cough and sneeze in your elbow and turn away from fellow guests and hotel staff
- Preferably pay with pin or contactless
In addition, the following temporary adjustments apply:
- Cerise Grand Café and our covered terrace is open from 09:00 (10:00 on Sundays) to 24:00 for both hotel and external guests.
- Our extensive breakfast buffet is open again! To ensure safety we use two shifts. You can reserve a time slot at check-in.
- The fitness is open for our hotel guests.
Do you have symptons of a cold, such as a runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough or increase to 38 degrees Celsius? Then we ask you to stay at home and not to come to the hotel.
We do everything we can to make your stay as safe and comfortable as possible. Thank you for your confidence in Van der Valk and we hope to welcome you in our hotel soon. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our reception.
With hospitable regards,
The Van der Valk family